MY WEEK #5

Today I want to start telling I was doing in my free time. This weekend was awesome, I went to Madrid with my childhood friends and Álvaro. As I said last post, we bought the ticket for a party and all of us wanted to enjoy the weekend. My brother studies in madrid, and I went to his house. I couldn’t spend much time with him, but enough to catch up. We arrived to Madrid the Friday at 1AM, my friend decided to rest for the next nigth, but Álvaro and me met with my friends of Madrid and we went to a club next of my brother’s house. Fabrik, the discotheque, is amazing, there was five  rooms and the main room was all decorated with horrifying and dark. We was like ten of Mallorca and we stayed almost all night together. The bad thing of the night was that someone stole the phones of two of my friends, but they could return to the island.

In classes we started to see ATA 36 (Pneumatic) with Jose Miguel. We are learning how to pressurizate the aircraft and how to compress the air to hive it pressure. In the workshop, we are still working with the turbocompressor.



Álvaro and me with the masks in Fabrik, Madrid.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION