MY WEEK #3

This past week in theory classes we started hydraulic system (ATA 29) with Jose Miguel. This system are very common and important in the aircraft to actuate differents mechanisms. We saw all the components and lines of the system while we working in it in the workshop. In practices classes my group uninstalled de hydraulic reservoir, that it is like a tank, in the turbocommander. Uninstalling and installing the hydraulic reservoir was so difficult and meticuloustly task because the situation of the component is the tail of the turbocommander, and you had to enter in a narrow place. I was one of the fortunate to enter in that small space.

The Saturday we had match against Marratxi, the result was 1-1 but it could be very different, we had many more opportunities. I could give two assists but my teammates failed. I have been going to the library, this module is too extended, it have so many things to know, it will be a long exam. The weekend I met with Álvaro, we came to find me with his motorcycle and we went to drink something.



The tail of the turbocomander


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION