MY WEEK #2

This week we have gone to the fligth simulator cockpit of the Boing 737NG, the objective of the practice was start the APU (Auxiliary Power Unit) and the engines. While in theory classes we started ATA 24 (Electrical Power) with Arnaldo. In workshop's classes my team ( Geovanny, Álvaro and Xisco) did the removal and installation of the Hydraulic shutoff valve and the Hydraulic Engine Driven Pump, these components are situated in the engines, over the wings. The practices was a little difficult because there were nuts and washes very complicates to arrive.

Afterclasses I started going to the library, Module 7 is in a few weeks and it’s important to start as soon as possible. The weekend we had a match but I couldn’t assist, luckly my team won 0-1, it was a difficult match. After the match I went with my friend to a club to celebrate the birthday of one of my friend who studies aircraft mechanic in Madrid like us, it was a funny nigth with my childhood friends.


All ready to take off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION