MY EXPERIENCE IN GLOBALIA



In a week we finish this intense course, and it is inevitable to look back and think about the day you started, on that first day of presentation where we were told how it would be the course and the sacrifice that would be. I started the course with enough doubts, flying about in my head thinking if I would be able to endure the entire course, unsure of knowing how difficult the practices would be without having done something similar ever. At the beginning it was difficult for me to adapt to the tools and procedures doing the homework, but little by little I found the trick and I was getting confidence doing the tasks. After these two years going to the workshop I feel safer doing manual work and more comfortable working with tools. All this is thanks to Vicente, our workshop instructor throughout the first year and part of the second, he has taught me many concepts, interesting things, how to handle tools, tips and tricks in aviation ... a very complete teacher who has guided us. everyone during this experience, he is one of the teachers I will miss most. It could be said that the practices in the workshop have been where I was best and where I enjoyed the most.



Likewise, the theoretical part of the course has been very interesting, especially by the teachers, it is noted that they have been very good professionals, throughout the course they have been telling us and advising on a lot of aviation things. Every day you learn something useful in this course. Another thing that bothered me was the exams, because to pass you need at least 75%. At the beginning I saw it is very difficult to pass modules with that condition, but you realize the facilities they give you making the exam test type, with only three answers and without subtracting the wrong ones. The difficult thing was knowing how to study the exams, in the end you realize that in the exam they don't want you to memorize concepts, you must have clear the general content and know how the module works. For me, the most difficult part is the developments, you have to memorize the content to respond it in a clear and orderly way.



I have always been a person who was respected by airplanes, I did not feel safe flying, but thanks to this course I have realized how safe is the plane and all the succession of errors that they should occur so that there would be a accident. To finish I would like to thank all the teachers for their work and also apologize for the times they give me a touch of attention, there are many things that I would like to change and go back to do it differently. Now I will try to finish the course in the best possible way and be able to demonstrate what I am worth in practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION