MY WEEK #13

This week I returned to do calisthenics, this is based to do physical  exercise with your own body. The last year I started this sport with my class partner Vicente, but before summer we left to go. This year I want to take routine again, but my partner don't want to come back with me, fortunately I have more friends that they could go with me. The problem is that I am playing football, and now I will have training of calisthenics Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and trainning of football Tuesday and Thursday and match ob Sunday. I only will we able to rest one day at the week. The past weekend was "Sant Sebastià" and every year we make a barbacue, but this year was impossible because it was bad weather. Finally we cook the meat in the house of Álvaro.

In class we are watching module 9, Human Factors, and we have Felipe and Jose María as teachers. With Felipe, we are learning the differents causes and reasons why accidents occur. And Jose María is teaching the sight and hearing, and how these systmes of the human body works. In the workshop we are continuing with the practices of module 11 with Arnaldo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY INVENTION