MY WEEK #15

Wednesday, January 29 was my birthday, my idea was to celebrate on February 7, but the Saturday my friend organized a surprise party, we had a techno party that night and they wanted surprise me with a dinner in my house. I didn't expect, It was a good experience with my best friend. After the dinner we went to the party, there were a very good DJ's and the light effects were amazing. It was a nice night that I will never forget. The unic problem was at following day, I was so tired and I had to play a football match. I don't know how I could play the 90 minutes, but the important was the result, we won 3-2, the match was so strange, the two teams played so bad and they finished the game with two players less.

The Tuesday was a different day, we went to the airport with the class. The school have bought a "new" light aircraft to work on it. This aircraft had a problem with the nose landing gear and the pilot had to do a emergency landing without the wheels. He had a good landing but the structure and the propellers of the plane ended up shattered. The reason we went to the airport was to move the plane so they can bring it to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION