MY WEEK #12

The new year begins, it's time to go back to class, but I am not worried because Christmas were awesome! I spent my holidays with my family and my friends. Christmas is the most beautiful season of the year, the cities light up, people take the streets, the happiness is visible everywhere and the most important, family and friend come back home! The majority of my childhood friends study outsite the island and I can't see them very often, the same with my brother and cousins, so when they come to Mallorca I try to do all my plans with them. I just went to party two days, Christmas Eve and New year, the problem of New year is that the following day we have a family meal every year. The funniest thing of the meal is to comment the night with my cousins and brother, and to see who have more hangover hahahaha. This year all of us was so fresh, seems we are growing up. The worst of finishing the holidays is to say goodbye to my friends and my relatives.

The come back of holidays were quiet, we started a new module, M.09 Human Factors. This theme have a very logical things and it explains the factors that can affect when working on airplanes or simplely in any job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION