MY WEEK #11

The lasts week of the year in Globalia were so long, one reason was that we started ATA 32 (Landing gear) with Fernando, this was a extensive theme and our teacher know too about all the aircraft's world. He can be talking all the 4 hours without pause and with the same rhythm, this can be so bored and it seems the time don't pass. In workshop we didn't stop, all the last classes we were cleaning the planes, my team was to clean the Pipper. Not only we cleaned, we sanded the zones of the aircraft with corrosion, and lately we applicated a anticorrosive treatment. The hardest part of the task was to clean the wings, because the plane is under a pine tree, this means two things, one is all the polen fallen and the second is the amount of bird feces, yeah I know, disgusting combination. The worst was to see the plane just as dirty the following week. The unique good thing of the week was that the friday was the day of the constitution and we didn't have class.

Those weekends I had football matches, the first one I couldn't play because I was still injured of the ankled, but I went to see my team, we lost 2-0 in a difficult field versus Son ferrer. The following week I went to train all days and I could play the match versus Llucmajor, we dominated all the minutes and we were wining all time 1-0, but in the football everything can happen and they scored in the last minute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION