MY WEEK #7

This weekend I had two parties, the first one was the birthday of one of my friends, the party was in Binissalem, in the garden of his house. The problem was the weather, there was quite windy and we had to do a barbacue, I don't know how we get alight and ignite the carbon. The Saturday, I had match but I couldn't play because in the last game, disputing a ball, I got hit in the ankle and I couldn't train that week.That night there was a Techno party and I went with Álvaro and my teammates. The DJs were incredible and Álvaro and me met the DJ resident of Mallorca, it was a good night.

In Globalia we have started Air conditioning and pressurization with Jaime, it´s interesting how the airplanes keep inside a pressure where we can be without problems. In the workshop we have do the maintenance of the shock absorber, we have had to take out the air and to compress the shock absorber to see if ther was hydraulic liquid.


With the maintenance manual
following the instructions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION