MY WEEK #6

The Friday was November 1st, and we didn’t have class. The Thursday 31 there was a party in the same place as Son Pacs (Son Rossinyol) but after the party of Madrid my body needed a break. Finally I went to the parking in front of the club while my friends drink something before enter. I was there because a lot of friend, that they study outside the island, came for the parties. The Friday I met with them, we had dinner in the house of one of them and we stayed there speaking about our lives and studies. The Sunday we had match, after two match that I couldn’t play and my team lost them, we won 3-0 against Sant Marçal. I played all game and I avoided 3 goals attempts.

The Monday we hadn’t class, and I used the day for rest. In classes we finished to mount the turbocompressor. The important of the practice was point the steps and to point the connections of the pipes to be able to mount later. We didn’t have any problem, and the assembly was completed. And the Wednesday we went to the hangar of Globalia, we saw a B737 and A330, and the teachers showed us the different systems and components that we learned in class.

Cleaning the blades of the fan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION