MY WEEK #4

Another week in Globalia and we have seen the ATA 24 (Fligth Controls) with Fernando. He knows a lot of about the differents aircrafts and its differents system. In all class you can see his knowledge and he say a lot of interesting things, but when he starts to read the book or the computer the class starts to be boring. Meanwhile in the workshop we have a interesting task, we must to disassembly a turbocompressor and later assemble like it was before. We have one turbocompressor for two mates, I am working with Xisco Fuentes. He is very intelligent and he knowa how to work efficient. We are a good group, he is better searching the information and I am good desinstalling components likes hoses, tubes, pipes, nuts, bolts...

This week we organizated the party of Halloween, we bought fights to go to Madrid, and we bought the tickets for a Horrorween ( a Techno Party organizated by The Row) in the nightclub named Fabrik. I wanted to go disguised and I was seraching masks, and I saw an incredible mask. I showed the mask to my friends and we decided to dress them for Halloween.


The turbocompressor disassembled
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION