WHO I AM?

Hi, my name is Carlos Clar Moranta. I was born in Mallorca on the 29th of January. I studied in the school Nuestra Señora de Montesión. In primary school and ESO I went to Son Rapinya, after class I played football in Penya Arrabal near to the Decathlon of Can Valero. I played football 10 years.

I did the technological bachelor in Montesión too, but in the facilities in the old town of Palma. When I finished I was not sure what to study, but i decided to go to Madrid because my grandmother have a flat there and my brother is living there while he is studying. I started a college career of electric engineering in the Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM) but both the career and the place I didn't like.

When i returned, my uncle, what is helicopter pilot, wanted to show me the hangar when he worked. I could talk with some mechanics and I could see how they worked. And I decided start in the aeronautic world. At present I am going to climb in boulder after class.














                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION