ONE DAY IN CLASS

We start the class at 7:30, we must go with the uniform of work; a navy blue short sleeved t-shirt, a navy fleece jacket, blue long trousers and our safety shoes. The first three hours we have to go with Vicente to the mechanical workshop, there we hate to do practices applying the theory studied. Now we are doing electrical circuits and studying the manuals.

One of the best moments of the day is the five minute rest in the middle of practical class, in this moment I can go to the vending machine for my coffee. This coffee gives me the live. When practical seasons finish we go to the café. I usually buy a chicken sandwich and a soft drink. We have 20-30min for the break, but for me is enough, it's plenty of time for jokes and laughs.

At 11 o'clock we start the theoretical seasons, this are four hours. In this hours we learn the differents modules, first we started with Jose María doing module 7, but now we are studying electricity with Helena. I sit between Francesc and Álvaro and i try that Álvaro don't fall asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DO AIRPLANES FLY

MY WEEK #13

MY INVENTION